Fun Celestial-Themed Bridal Shower Game for the Introverted Bride-to-Be
Does your engaged best friend recoil at the idea of being the center of attention during her bridal shower? Newlywed Game is out. Toilet paper dresses are out. Gift Bingo is out. What's left?
We've got your back! With Littlehammer Games, you can make everyone happy while pulling off an epic bridal shower. Our Bridal Bingo printable game cards are a twist on a traditional bridal shower game that keeps everyone happy including those who love or hate shower games. Bridal Bingo is an adult version of "I Spy" where guests are on the lookout for the events that appear in the squares on their game card. Have a blast ticking off the boxes as you celebrate all the cliches and joys of a typical shower!
Best of all, you'll save EVERYONE from the inhumanity of the toilet paper dress game.
Here's what's included:
- Print-at-home PDF game cards
- Instant delivery and simple printing
- Two 5x7 inch game cards fit on a single 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper
- Pre-filled bingo cards available in 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100-card packs
- Each game card is unique to reduce the likelihood of ties
- Sized to be easy to carry around so guests can play and mingle
- Celestial-themed game cards
Enjoy two modes of play:
- Play like a game of "I Spy" by marking off squares that highlight shower events as they happen
- Play like a traditional bingo game with included calling cards
Either way, the race is on to get 5 in a row! These instantly-printable game cards are perfect for quickly-approaching events because there's no need to wait by the mailbox. Plus, unlike other bridal shower bingo games, these game cards come pre-filled so your guests don't have to do any work to play. Save family and friends from another round of taping celebrity names to their foreheads or the inhumanity of the toilet paper wedding dress game. Littlehammer Games for the win!
How the printable works:
- After checkout, you'll be provided with a link to the PDF file. Don't worry if you close the page, this link will also be emailed to you. You’ll need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader to open the file.
- Make sure your printer settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
- Print the file single-sided on A4 letter-sized (8.5 x 11 inch) paper. You can do this at home, an office supply store like Staples, or a local print and copy shop. We recommend a heavier paper, like card stock for the best guest experience.
- Cut out each card before passing out to your guests.