Tropical Destination Wedding Game for an Unforgettable Reception
Part of the joy of having a destination wedding is that it is probably a more intimate group of people who spend a significant amount of time together while celebrating your love. That can be incredible, but still might be a bit uncomfortable if you tend to avoid being the center of attention. If you're looking for something else to occupy the attention of your guests, why not try a wedding reception game?
We've got your back! With Littlehammer Games, you can make everyone happy while pulling off a fun wedding where you feel comfortable. Our Wedding Bingo printable game cards are a unique wedding reception game that keeps everyone happy and relieves some of the pressure of being the center of attention. Wedding Bingo is an adult version of "I Spy" where guests are on the lookout for the events that appear in the squares on their game card. Have a blast ticking off the boxes as you celebrate all the cliches and joys of a typical wedding!
Best of all, you get a break from the spotlight while your guests are still having an amazing time.
Here's what's included:
- Print-at-home PDF game cards
- Instant delivery and simple printing
- Two 5x7 inch game cards fit on a single 8.5x11 inch (A4) sheet of paper
- Pre-filled bingo cards available in packs between 10 and 500 cards
- Each game card is unique to reduce the likelihood of ties
- Sized to be easy to carry around so guests can play and mingle
- Choose from bride and groom, bride and bride, groom and groom, or gender-neutral to reflect the terms that you use
- Tropical leaves and flower-themed game cards
Enjoy two modes of play:
- Play like a game of "I Spy" by marking off squares that highlight shower events as they happen
- Play like a traditional bingo game with included calling cards
Either way, the race is on to get 5 in a row! These instantly-printable game cards are perfect for quickly-approaching events because there's no need to wait by the mailbox. Give guests a fun thing to do while you're off taking pictures. Littlehammer Games for the win!
How the printable works:
- After checkout, you'll be provided with a link to the PDF file. Don't worry if you close the page, this link will also be emailed to you. You’ll need a PDF reader like Adobe Reader to open the file.
- Make sure your printer settings are set to print at actual size or 100%.
- Print the file single-sided on A4 letter-sized (8.5 x 11 inch) paper. You can do this at home, an office supply store like Staples, or a local print and copy shop. We recommend a heavier paper, like card stock, for the best guest experience.
- Cut out each card before passing out to your guests.